- You need a Alternative Dating Account to create an iAlternative Dating homepage that is accessible from any Internet-connected computer. Alternative Dating asks for some personal information when you create a Alternative Dating Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A Alternative Dating Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
- You may also create an iAlternative Dating homepage that is accessible only from your computer, with preference settings stored in a cookie.
- You may choose to submit additional information in order to personalize your homepage (such as a zip code to customize your weather forecast).
- When you use iAlternative Dating, Alternative Dating’s servers automatically record log information which may include information about your preference settings.
- Alternative Dating maintains and processes personal information in order to provide your personalized homepage and other services. This information will be stored in a cookie on your machine and sent to Alternative Dating when you request the page if you have set up a page without an associated Alternative Dating Account, or transmitted to Alternative Dating’s servers and securely stored in association with your Alternative Dating Account information if you are signed in to your Alternative Dating Account.
- You can terminate your Alternative Dating Account at any time.
- You can delete your cookie with your preferences stored by following the instructions for deleting cookies in your browser.
- Some iAlternative Dating gadgets allow you to share information, updates and activities with your friends. These social gadgets are labeled with a special icon.